Radon Mitigation System Design, Installation, & Repair
- National Environmental Health Association Certified
- NEHA Mitigation Certification #106132 RT
- NEHA Testing Certification #106133 RT
- American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists Member
- Adherence to EPA & AARST protocols for quality installations & repairs.
- Only top-quality fans & materials used.
- Properly insured for radon mitigation work and radon testing. $1,000,000
- Limited Lifetime warranty on all mitigation systems.
- Warranty transferable to new homeowner.
Post Mitigation Follow-Up Testing
- Short-Term Charcoal Canister Test and Long Term Alpha Track Test provided with prepaid postage and lab fees with every new mitigation system installation.
- Short-term and long-term follow-up tests are deployed and sent to the lab by homeowner.
- Complete Charcoal Canister and Alpha Track deployment instructions provided.
Continuous Monitor Testing
- Accurate – Tests radon level every hour for a minimum of 48 hours
- Timely – Print or e-mail test results immediately upon device retrieval.